Saturday, August 22, 2015

15 countries in 4 minutes: a time-lapse video

I recently came across this travel video on Tripoto. Though I setup Tripoto app on my mobile around the time I decided to go backpacking, I have hardly used it after that. However, the app has been regularly pushing interesting content once every few days, with breathtaking pictures and interesting, short travel diaries.

This was one such nice post, and this was the first time-lapse video I have seen in a while. The concept and execution is cool, while the condensing of almost a year's travel into a 4-minute video of 15 countries serves as a nice trailer for any aspiring traveler. With the first video going viral, the author has made a second one with 17 more countries, and that's the second video below. Take a look.




No comments: