Saturday, April 08, 2006

Post-MBA Days at Delhi!!


The exodus from the hostel has started and already “Aravali” is resembling a ‘bhooth hostel’! There are the occasional sounds of laughter and rare knocks on the door. In the midst of this, I have immersed myself into practicing whatever I’ve learnt in “Knowledge Management”, by doing both ‘Externalization’ and ‘Combination’ as our KM prof would technically call it by borrowing “Nonaka’s model”! To put it in simple terms, am burning CDs of anything and everything in my laptop, apart from collecting memorabilia and other stuff from my batchmates.

Every day we, the ‘last men standing’ are off to send off people, click some parting snaps and bid adieu to friends forged during these two years. Today, out of habit I went to the faculty building and was hanging out there and sipping ‘Rocky’ chai when I chanced upon some of my batchmates (Priya, Monica, Sajla and Premjit). We cheered each other’s presence and huddled together, something which would have been unusual just last week! How fast time flies?!

To add to it, the Delhi heat is already killing. Wonder how worse it would be in June! So, we are planning a weekend getaway, probably to Rishikesh. After a couple of aborted attempts in the past days, I wouldn’t like to confirm it now and cut a sorry face later. Maybe if I don’t make a post the next two days, then you would know where I can be found!!

No comments: